Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Maiden Entry

What should I write about? I keep asking myself what to write and ended up procastinating once again. I have made countless resolutions to stop procastinating but in the end I do what I do best...which is? ...yeah good guess...I procastinate. I am beginning to love this word. It can really grow on you, but for the love of God, please don't, else you might end up just like moi here ;)
Hmmm let's see, I think I will not pen much here but perhaps in my next entry and entries after that would feature my thoughts on life, my life and the people around me, my passion with my dogs, my new found activity ....mountain biking. Yup you heard that right but I won't seeing much of any mountains, probably ant hills? LOL.
So to keep myself reminded here...till then, happy trails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment